Mock ups


Poster 1

The idea behind this poster is that it shows news coming from a newspaper. The style I chose is a broadsheet, this goes along with the idea of news, also it is a quite iconic and easily recognizable style of newspaper

Poster 2

This poster is meant to represent news being delivered through radio and tv. I wanted to do a sound wave style, as it shows the next evolution of delivering news, but is not boring and just has a picture of a radio or tv. Something that I like about this poster is that it is quite abstract but people would be able to recognise what it is showing.

Poster 3

For this poster I wanted to show social media and phones in a way that was more abstract and did not just have a phone or social media page shown. I decided to make a web like shape, this is supposed to represent the world wide web.

Comments