Leaflet

At first I wanted the leaflet to emulate the style of a magazine and have multiple pages inside of it. However I realized that it was going to be a lot of work and would not look as good as I thought it would. So I decided that I was going to have it in an envelope, so it emulates an invitation and will intrigue people to open it rather than just throw it away. I wanted the leaflet still to look like a magazine cover, so I placed the text in areas similarly used on covers of magazines, I also added a barcode, however I wanted it to be more of a pulled back and abstract version of one.

Once I had finished most of my leaflet I realized that it was too empty, and needed something extra being added. So I tried to add some of the elements from the posters, but they did not fit well. In the end I decided to add the sound waves from the second poster onto the leaflet, I also changed the color to be a darker tone of the teal color used, this is so that it does not pull the focus from other parts of the poster.

Comments