Extended project

I decided to change what my extended project is going to be. At first I wanted to make an example of something that would be shown at the exhibition, and some social media accounts that would be for the exhibition, however I decided that these would be quite boring and would not look very good, as well as I wanted to try something that I had not done before. So I decided to make some infographics that would go along with the exhibition, I am going to make three, one for each of the sections of the exhibition. These posters will show statistics on each of the topics and will include imagery that goes along with the statistics.
For the social media poster, I want it to be in four sections, each representing a different social media. So there will be one for Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Snapchat. Each of these four areas will have a background color of the main color of the page, then the logo and some statistics shown underneath.
The radio and television poster will have half of a radio and half of a tv on top of each other, these are most likely to be graphic drawings of them. Then there will be statistics about them around the imagery.
For the news paper and magazine poster, I am going to use the grid style of old broadsheets and have statistics shown in that pattern, so that it shows the broadsheet but in a way that is more subtle than if I just made a broadsheet.


E.P mock ups
 I began to make my infographics, however I realised I would not have enough time to finish them fully, so I've decided to just make them as mock ups instead. 

Comments