Color scheme

My color scheme is orange, black and white. I chose these colors because they are simple and I only chose three colors because I did not want to over complicate it. This is going to be the color scheme for the whole exhibition, not just the posters, I want this as it will make them all match and look as if they are meant to go together.

I looked into the psychology used behind certain colors within marketing, and found that red means excitement, bold and it physically stimulates the body by raising the blood pressure and heart-rate, these are all qualities that I would want my viewers to feel when looking at the posters, as it will make the viewers excited to see the exhibition and want to increate their interest in it. I also chose a warm toned red as this will make people feel warm, which is something that the visitors will want to feel when they are at the exhibition.

Comments